Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Mail Call

January is supposed to be the coldest month of the year. So, why is it 50 degrees every day?

I'm not a fan of winter, by any means, so I am enjoying this early spring-like weather. I'm concerned, though. Does it mean we'll be back to winter again in August?

Oh, well, winter is a good time to catch up on reading! This is a list of books that arrived in my mailbox the last two weeks.

1. How To Get Divorced By 30 by Sascha Rothchild
2. An Uncommon History of Common Things by Bethanne Patrick and John Thompson
3. Miracles, Messages & Metaphors by Norm Carroll
4. The Boy Who Couldn’t Sleep and Never Had To by DC Pierson
5. Angels: A Pop-up Book by Chuck Fischer
6. The Gift of an Ordinary Day by Katrina Kenison
7. The Paper Bag Christmas by Kevin Alan Milne
8. Miracles: A 52-week Devotional by Karen Kingsbury

1 comment:

Suko said...

It has been too long since I last visited! I hope you had a great holiday season, LuAnn.

Enjoy your new books!