Friday, January 1, 2010
1. Last night hubby and I played Yahtzee while waiting for the New Year to begin.
2. I'm determined to get organized this year.
3. The funniest thing was watching the grandkids stay awake for 2010.
4. It's a new year...so where do we go from here?
5. He said two thousand ten; she said twenty ten.
6. The purpose of a new beginning is out there somewhere and it's up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my first book of the new year, tomorrow my plans include writing up several book reviews, and Sunday, I want to do absolutely nothing but relax and read!