Friday, January 15, 2010
1. The lesson I learned yesterday was never choose something off the menu you're not sure about.
2. There should be more opportunities for times and places where friends and family meet.
3. All these years and I still want that classic hot rod.
4. The place went dead quiet and everyone turned to look when I arrived.
5. The truth is sometimes hard to believe.
6.The crazy, mixed-up crowd is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing a ton of writing, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in for a change and Sunday, I want to finish reading a couple books.