Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

This weekend we're taking off for a little R&R, so I'm not sure if I'll be checking on my regular favorite blogs for a couple days. I'll take the laptop along, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'll start it up!

Tomorrow is my birthday, which is why we're going to take a break from the usual hustle and bustle around the house. The kids and grandkids will just have to do without us until Sunday!

So, that said, here's my entries for the Friday Fill-Ins!

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget to bring the snacks to the Christmas carol party.
2. Taking yucky medicine should be followed at once by a big gulp of water.
3. The trouble is I don't like to think too much about Christmas until after my birthday.
4. This weekend, we're going to be many miles away.
5. With a faint pop the log on the fire split in half.
6. That snowman outside the front window looks shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at the motel, tomorrow my plans include a marvelous community concert and Sunday, I want to take my time getting back home!

No comments: