Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sunday Surfing

I found this really neat site! It's called Fifty-Two Stories and that's exactly what it's all about.

Each week in 2009, Cal Morgan (no relation), the host of the site, posts a different short story. The most current one, as of May 16, is by Oscar Wilde.

You need to go back into the archives, beginning in January, to start at the first story. Glancing through the site, I found stories from many authors I've read before and some I've never heard of. All the stories look like good reads.

The stories are taken from recent books that are available for purchase through the site. They are part of the Harper Perennial collections.

A new story is posted each Sunday and I'm anxious to see what's in store for readers today! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.

No comments: