Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


This meme is hosted @ http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

And...here we go!

1. If we had no winter we would have no snowmen.

2. Gazing at the night sky is a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over I'd still do everything the same because I would want to have the same children.

4. I hope to get some sleep inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled get up very early and spend a few minutes listening to the morning birds sing.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons you have to invest in four different coats.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out for a nice dinner, tomorrow my plans include working and writing and Sunday, I want to try to relax with a good book before a busy week begins!

No comments: