Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


This meme is hosted @ http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/


And...here we go!

1. Apparently there's some sort of block in my brain about this fill-in.

2. I love a sunny day.

3. 2009 has been too short so far.

4. I don't think that was it.

5. For too long I've been trying to think of answers to the first fill in.

6. I am not obsessed with chocolate; I am not!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading my book, tomorrow my plans include working, working, working and Sunday, I want to crash!

No. 1 sure stumped me. I just couldn't think of a good answer. Any suggestion?

2 comments:

~Sia McKye~ said...

Cute one, Luanne. good thing you didn't ask me to 'fill-on" anything. I'd would have failed miserably. Still on pain meds.

Enjoy your Sunday!

LuAnn said...

Hi, Sia. Thanks for stopping by. It's funny how these little games are so easy until you're under pressure to give good answers!