Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Mail Call

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was pretty uneventful -- and I did that on purpose!

I decided to kick back and not do much this weekend. All I really accomplished was to write my weekly column for the local newspaper.

We all need to take some time for ourselves now and then. For me, it's especially important because I typically have a lot of stress in my life. I deal with it very well, but every once in a while, I decide it's time to take a couple days and vegetate.

That's exactly what I did the last couple days. I'm now ready to face another busy week!

This is the list of the books I received in the mail this past week:

1. Zoo Story by Thomas French
2. Water Ghosts by Shawna Yang Ryan
3. The Wolf of Tebron by C.S. Lakin
4. The Little Snail Story by Ross Anthony
5. Gerry Tales by Gerry Boylan
6. Getting There by Gerry Boylan
7. Patchwork Bride by Jillian Hart

1 comment:

Suko said...

A book a day, keeps the blues away! Enjoy your new books, LuAnn.