Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Mail Call



Has everyone been enjoying the Olympics? Some of my favorites are skiing and ice skating. That Bode Miller is really something! Can you imagine what it must be like to fly down that slope as fast as those skiers are traveling? Wow!

In my mailbox this past week, I received several items:

I got two books: Suitcase Full of Dreams by Hoy Kersh and The Lumby Lines by Gail Fraser (both for review). I also received some goodies from Janet Quinn. She sent some of her fantasy short stories and I know I'm going to enjoy them.

Do you have some new short stories to read? Why not save them for the Spring Into Short Stories challenge? Click on the button on the sidebar for information about this challenge I'm hosting. It starts March 20 (the first day of spring) and it should be lots of fun.

I also received a copy of The Skull Ring by Scott Nicholson in my email box (pdf) to review. It looks very intriguing!

1 comment:

Suko said...

Wow! You have many new books to read and enjoy!

I only got one: http://suko95.blogspot.com/2010/02/mailbox-monday.html