Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Mail Call


I didn't get the chance to see the end of yesterday's Super Bowl game. In fact, I got very busy and hadn't even heard who won until I went online this morning.

I was quite surprised. When I left the game behind, the Colts were ahead. I saw the score this morning and thought, "Well, either the Saints made a great comeback or the Colt's game fell apart."

Either way, congrats to the guys from New Orleans!

I received three books in my mailbox this past week -- two cookbooks and thriller.

1. Enlightened Soups by Camilla V. Saulsbury
2. Enlightened Chocolate by Camilla V. Saulsbury
3. Sleep No More by Susan Crandall

Could those two genres be any farther apart?! Sort of like two football teams vying for the title. Hah!

Anyway, I've already posted a review for one of the cookbooks. The thriller was a contest win, so it will go to the "to be read" pile, although it will stay on top where I can read it as soon as I get the chance! After all, it is a Susan Crandall book! Yay!

1 comment:

Suko said...

You did well! Enjoy your new books!