Saturday, April 25, 2009

Visions of Sugar Plums

Visions of Sugar PlumsThis book by Janet Evanovich was so hilarious! There were times I wanted to roll on the floor (but I knew I wouldn't be able to get back up).

Janet's popular character Stephanie Plum is trying to track down Sandy Claws, who didn't show up for his court date. She finds out he's running a toy shop and a bunch of midgets are building the toys. But these are cranky midgets and every time she shows up at the shop looking for Sandy, they try to beat the crap out of her. To top it off, she's being assisted by some man who showed up in her kitchen. He came from out of nowhere and has some kind of power, so he's able to jump from one place to another whenever he needs to. Plus, it's only a few days until Christmas and she hasn't bought a tree or presents.

This book is just too, too funny!

1 comment:

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

I can't wait to continue with this series 8)