Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Surfing

Welcome to another edition of Sunday Surfing. This weekly posts takes you to new and interesting sites I've found on the Internet!

This week, I want to introduce you to the site Cool Pictures/ Cool Stuff/ Cool Videos. Everything from simple quotes to pictures of the northern lights, this sight will keep you entertained for hours.

If you scroll down to the very bottom of any page, you'll find out how to submit your own artistic photos and videos.

These are some of examples of what you'll find:

Sunsets


Vintage Tattoos


Tree Houses


Pencil Art

There are lots of other categories. Be sure to check out the archives, which go back to Februaary 2008.

The newest posting is iPhone Drink Coasters. I didn't include any samples because I want you to check them out yourself! I think they are really "cool."

No comments: