Friday, July 24, 2009
The Friday Fill-Ins post you find around blogland is hosted by Janet at http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/.
And...here we go!
1. Running out of snacks while trying to write is not the end of the world.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I get so relaxed, I feel like taking a nap.
3. Chocolate tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is the most insane idea I've ever heard.
5.Watching clouds at sunset is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is Keebler elves.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the annual Relay for Life, tomorrow my plans include sleep and Sunday, I want to visiting with my sister-in-law!