Friday, July 10, 2009
The Friday Fill-Ins post you find around blogland is hosted by Janet at http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/.
And...here we go!
1. The last thing I ate was a brownie with coconut frosting and chocolate drizzled across the top.
2. The book "The Other" by David Guterson is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it helps water the grass here in this dry semi-arid desert.
4. My itty-bitty grandson was the first person I talked to today.
5. Hugs are almost as good as chocolate.
6. I love drinking a warm cup of tea while reading for a little extra comfort.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing before the rest of this hectic weekend because tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to try to take a much needed break from writing!