Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Mail Call

The little mailbox is peeking out from the computer monitor because that's where you can expect to find me for the next two or three weeks. I have several projects coming due around the first of the month, so I'll be busy, busy writing.

And wouldn't you know it? The weather has been gorgeous the last few days and should stay that way. Yet, here I am stuck inside.

We did manage to get out and about most of the weekend, though, so (I hope) I should be ready to work. We shall see!

My postal carrier was a very busy lady this past week. She delivered these books to my box:

1. Simply Wicked by Lisa G. Riley
2. Twilight: The Graphic Novel by Stephenie Meyer
3. Fireworks Over Taccoa by Jeffrey Stepakoff
4. Eye of My Heart edited by Barbara Graham
5. The Jagged Years of Ruthie J by Ruth Simkin
6. Miss Manners’ Guide to a Surprisingly Dignified Wedding by Judith Martin and Jacobina Martin

I also received these great titles in my email box:

1. Dark Secrets of the Heart by Margaret Marr
2. The Ghost of Daemon Yarborough by Margaret Marr
3. The Deadly Thorn by Betty Sullivan La Pierre
4. Shadows in the Night by Betty Sullivan La Pierre


Have a great week, everyone! I'll have a couple reviews posted by the end of the week.

1 comment:

Suko said...

Wow! Your mailbox puts mine to shame, LuAnn. I am most interested in the GN Twilight and the book by Miss Manners and her co-author. Enjoy!