Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm a Daisy!


I am a
Daisy


What Flower
Are You?



"You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are."

I'm not sure if I agree with the description -- although I guess I could be described that way. LOL! Some people may say that about me, but I'm sure there are others who would just roll their eyes. Oh, well.

Anyway, click on the link and try the test for yourself.

1 comment:

~Sia McKye~ said...

Fun Quiz LuAnn!

I'm a daffodil: You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.