Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Monday Mail Call


I'm a little late with posting this, but I was so busy Memorial Day. I worked from 6:30 in the morning until after midnight. Whew! So, here the list of books I received this past week.

1. Jantsen’s Gift by Pam Cope
2. World of Warcraft: Arthas – Rise of the Lich King by Christie Golden
3. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
4. All Men Are Cremated Equal by Elizabeth Fournier
5. Of Bees and Mist by Erick Setiawan (this book is for the Barnes and Noble First Look Book Club)
6. Gauntlet by Richard Aaron (I will be interviewing this author on June 23, so be sure to watch for that)

1 comment:

Georgia said...

I actually just finished reading Something Borrowed - I liked it - it was really well written and a fast read - you start to feel like you know the character right away. I suggest reading that one as a quick filler :)