Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Mail Call

Yes, it’s that time again! Last Monday, I didn’t have any new mail items to post. This past week, however, I received a wonderful assortment of items in the mail and I’m looking forward to sharing the list with you.

As you can see, there are several genres represented, along with a few goodies to boot.

1. Confessions of a Counterfeit Farm Girl by Susan McCorkindale

2. The Wild One by Denise Eagan

3. Celebration by Fern Michaels

4. Wish List by Fern Michaels

5. French Women Don’t Sleep Alone by Jamie Cat Callan

6. Vegas Heat by Fern Michaels

7. Mistress of Pleasure by Delilah Marvelle

8. A Red Hot Valentine’s Day by Lacy Danes, Megan Hart, Jackie Kessler and Jess Michaels

9. Being Wicked by Lacy Danes

10. Naughty Bits (anthology of short stories)

11. Drums That Dance in the Dark by Nduka Onwuegbute (I will have a blog interview with this author in April, so be sure to watch for that!)

12. Love: The Greatest Gift of All (this is a book of quotes that offer a variety of “Reflections to Inspire”)

I also received bookmarks, postcards, magnets, candles and caramels.

2 comments:

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

That's quite an assortment of books! I hope you read quickly :)

Dawn
She is Too Fond of Books

LuAnn said...

I do tend to read pretty fast ... when I find the time! I started a book last night and I'm already over 100 pages into it. Of course, it's by Nicholas Sparks and his are always quick reads for me.