Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Mail Call

These books arrived in my mail this past week!

1. What Do We Do Now? by Stephen Hess

2. A Taste of Magic by Tracy Madison (included autographed cover flat)

3. That Went Well by Terrell Harris Dougan (to review)

4. Hacking Harvard by Robin Wasserman

5. Look Both Ways by Jacquelyn Mitchard

6. Fiancé At Her Fingertips by Kathleen Bacus (included book bag)

I received these books in my e-mail box:

1. A Taste of Saffron Cookbook by Shaila Abdullah

2. Vows of Deception by Phyllis Campbell

I won a gift certificate from Linda Kage for the Wild Rose Press and chose this great book:

On the Run by Judith Rochelle

There is still a balance on the certificate and I’ll decide by next week which other book(s) I want!


2 comments:

Judith Rochelle said...

LuAnn, Thanks so much for the plug for On The Run. All the moneys from sales of this book will be used to assist victims of domestic violence so we appreciate all the help we can get. You're the best.

LuAnn said...

Thanks for stopping by, Judith. I'm looking forward to reading your book!