The past couple months have been so busy and I really haven't posted on my blog as often as I would like. I tried to do a review now and then, but my meme posts have truly been neglected, including my mail call updates.
So, here's what I've received since the last Monday Mail Call post on May 10:
1. A Place for Delta by Melissa Walker
2. An Irish Country Girl by Patrick Taylor
3. Saving Max by Antoinette van Heugten
4. In Our Quiet Village by Mary Lou Chayes
5. Sometimes Mine by Martha Moody
6. Specific Impulse by Charles Justiz
7. Fall by Colin McAdam
8. Finding Marco by Kenneth C. Cancellara (I also received three extra copies and will have a giveaway for those in the near future, so watch for that!)
9. Ten Minutes From Home by Beth Greenfield
From author Sandra K. Marshall, I won a gift basket containing shower gel and shower cream, a leave-in conditioner from sexyhair, a pretty beaded bracelet and a bookmark from her book “Addiction.” Lovely gifts!
From a blog tour of Delia Lathim’s new book:
1. Grace for the Moment: A 365-Day Journaling Devotional by Max Lucado
2. A Yosemite Seasons Screen Saver CD
From Knopf Marketing, I won a Pantheon Comics tote bag. It’s 12x12 – just the perfect size to carry around small items, such as the book I’m reading!
In my e-mail box, I received a copy of “When the Ocotillo Bloom” by Linda LaRoque and Elaine Cantrell’s book “Grandfather’s Legacy.”