Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

I decided to gear my answers to this week's Friday Fill-In around the Thanksgiving holiday. We had a wonderful day and it was very pleasant and relaxing. But we all ate too much, yet the 'fridge is crammed full of leftovers we will pick at for days.

So, I hope you enjoy my answers and they bring back memories of holidays past and present!

And...here we go!

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget to send some of those leftovers home with visiting family.

2. Another plate of leftovers followed at once by a healthy dose of antacid.

3. The trouble is I ate way too much yesterday and now I'm feeling tired today.

4. My daughter didn't join us for Thanksgiving because she is many miles away.

5. With a faint pop the one thing everyone dreads happened ... Aunt Sadie actually exploded from eating all that food.

6. Opening the refrigerator this morning felt shadowy and ominous.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating leftovers, tomorrow my plans include eating leftovers and Sunday, I want to throw out the rest of the leftovers!

No comments: