This past week was very busy for my postal carrier!
1. The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson
2. Things I Want My Daughter to Know by Elizabeth Noble
3. Brain Tale: Volume One by Sarah Butland
4. Bride of the Wolf by Jennifer St. Giles
5. Made in the U.S.A. by Billie Letts
6. Sea Lord by Virginia Kantra
7. Things I’ve Been Silent About by Azar Nafisi
Somehow, I managed to get two copies of these books. I’m going to plan a fun way to give the extras to two of my readers.
8. Living Beauty by Bobbi Brown
9. How Not To Look Old by Charla Krupp
I also received a pretty little crayon apron from the company Child to Cherish. I won this in a drawing at Book Room Reviews. It will be a perfect gift for my granddaughter’s birthday next month.