Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



The Friday Fill-Ins post you find around blogland is hosted by Janet at http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/.

And...here we go!

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting the school to call with bad news.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a someone who doesn't really try very hard.

3. Taking a nap in the shade on a hot summer day is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy smoozing and cruising.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine listening and not interrupting.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without onions or garlic in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my book, tomorrow my plans include going to the junior rodeo and Sunday, I want to take a break, but instead I will be busy finishing a ton of writing!

1 comment:

~Sia McKye~ said...

Thanks for the giggles this morning LuAnn. I love your list.

Enjoy your rodeo and happy writing.

Have a great weekend!