Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

The Friday Fill-Ins post you find around blogland is hosted by Janet at http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/.


And...here we go!

1. She had a great time at the party as she watched her best friend make a fool of herself.

2.My cell phone is by my side, always.

3. I know this: No one ever said life was going to be easy, so deal with it!

4.Clem was hiding in the woods next to his still.

5. These words apply to me: an interesting blend of wife, mom, grandma and a darn good journalist.

6. When I went outside earlier today, the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing the book I've been reading, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to take a drive, but I will probably be trying to finish some writing!

No comments: