Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

I know it wasn't very long ago that I changed the look of my blog. I just had to update again because Blogger finally got a three-column template. It's what I've been wanting all along,  I was afraid to try the third party templates. What with backing up my blog, transferring the entries, etc., it made me very nervous.

So, you can imagine how excited I was to see this template. And, to top it off, the background is books! How cool is that! Yay!

Thanks to Blogger, I now have a blog template I should be happy with for some time to come.

Now, on to the weekly Friday Fill-Ins. And...here we go!

1. Updating my blog background feels great.

2. The solution is being patient and waiting for the right time.

3. I hope I make it through my obligations today before I fall asleep.

4. How about taking some time to stop and smell the roses.

5. A relaxing walk to view nature is something I highly recommend!

6. Imagine hearing from a long lost friend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to start a new book, tomorrow my plans include finishing up some last minute writing projects and Sunday, I want to enjoy the canoe trip we are going on!

1 comment:

~Sia McKye~ said...

Hey LuAnn! I do love the look of the update. I also wanted three column template. I looked at thrid party too and sighed. But I love mine. I've had it now for about7 months?

Enjoyed your thoughts. Hubs wants to go canoeing on the river, me? I prefer tubing. Compromise is in process. Have a great time and great weekend!