Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Mail Call


The UPS driver has started giving me a hard time about getting so many packages! The other day, he said, “This is becoming one of my regular stops!” I said, “Well, too bad this box is for my son, not me!”

Too funny.

Here’s my list for the past month. And they didn’t all come UPS; most were regular mail. So, take that, UPS driver!

1. College Girl by Patricia Weitz

2. The Black Minute by Christopher Valen

3. The Michael Jackson Tapes by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

4. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows

5. Bound to Please by Lilli Feisty

6. Thirsty by Kristin Bair O’Keeffe

7. Driven to Kill: Vehicles as Weapons by J. Peter Rothe

8. Lady Vernon and Her Daughter by Jane Rubino and Caitlen Rubino-Bradway

9. The Cost of Dreams by Gary Stelzer

10. Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Story behind the Songs by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Jo-Ann Geffen


In my e-mail box: Just My Luck by Gail Koger, Dirty Little Angels by Chris Tusa


No comments: