Saturday, October 1, 2011

Favorite Books of 2011 Mini Challenge

 
This mini challenge is hosted by Cindy at her Princess Bookie blog. Stop by and give it a try!

Challenge: Write up a blog post telling me the top 5 books you read in 2011 that you loved! That were your favorite! 

These are some of my favorites ... in no particular order!


Letters from Home by Kristina McMorris


The Lake of Dreams by Kim Edwards


Friendship Bread by Darien Gee


The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh


The Music of the Spheres by Elizabeth Redfern

2 comments:

Suko said...

I'd like to read The Language of Flowers! (I'm using an exclamation point here so my comment doesn't seem too flat.)

Martha Eskuchen said...

I haven't read any of these books or authors so I may have to take a closer look. Thanks for sharing the info.