Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Mail Call


This weekend was the opening of little league season in many areas, including ours. My grandson will be playing T-ball this year, so it will be fun to see some of his games.

Hubby did quite a bit of work in the yard this weekend. I suppose part of that is my fault. I made the mistake of going into the gardening section when we were at Lowe's the other evening! I just can't resist all the plants they have.

Unfortunately, I was unable to spend much time outdoors. My computer was shut down for three days, so I had tons of work to catch up on. But next weekend ... watch out!

These are the books I received in my mailbox this past week:

1. The Sweetheart's Knitting Club by Lori Wilde
2. The Healers by Thomas Heric
3. Grounded by Sandra Cox (the package included a pretty bracelet, magnets and a handmade card I can use as a bookmark)

In my email box, I got a copy of Gypsy Moon by Brianna Roarke.

I hope everyone has a great week. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: