Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I have always loved celebrating Valentine's Day. I still remember making the little mailboxes in grade school and delivering special notes to all the other children in the classroom. And, of course, it was always a treat to open each one I received!
This year, I got the most beautiful arrangement of six red roses from my husband and we will be going out for dinner this evening.
I wish all my regular visitors to my blog a Happy Valentine's Day. Please share your plans with us. I'd love to hear all about how you celebrated this day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you have a great Valentine's Day.

LuAnn said...

Thanks! We ended up eating at Applebee's and it was great, as always. We also were able to spend some time with our grandson this weekend, which is always a treat in itself!