Friday, August 19, 2011
And...here we go!
1. It's fun to put your feet up in the evening and watch a little TV.
2. Pasta salad is easy to make.
3. I like to be in a quiet area when I read.
4. How I ended up with such a wonderful husband I will never know!
5. Something I'm very much excited about is watching the neighborhood kids going back to school next week.
6. Deciding to freelance was well worth it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to starting a new book, tomorrow my plans include fixing salads for my husband's family reunion on Sunday and Sunday, I want to relax and catch up on all the family going-ons!