Friday, October 15, 2010
1. Wow, it's starting to get cold at night.
2. The changing leaves of fall are beautiful.
3. My favorite way to start a day is with something cold to drink.
4. The little goblin was dressed in costume and he walked in the door holding a pumpkin.
5. I look out my window and see the sun shining and the crisp air.
6. A nice vacation is what I've been thinking about lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing the book I've been reading, tomorrow my plans include dressing up for the local art gallery's annual auction and Sunday, I want to take a quiet drive in the country!