Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Mail Call

Have you been watching the Little League World Series? I've caught a few moments, but hubby saw quite a bit of it this past weekend. He's not much of a sports TV viewer, but he's been enjoying the World Series.

I've been trying to do some "catch up" lately, so I haven't requested many new books to review. That means it's been slim-pickins in my mailbox the last couple weeks.

That's OK, though. I have a HUGE stack of books to read now, so I needed to step back and get caught up on my reading.

Since my last Monday Mail Call post on August 2, I received these books in the mail:

1. Finding Frances by Janice M. Van Dyck
2. River Rising by T.P. Jones
3. French Letters: Engaged in War by Jack Woodville London

I also received a little bound book containing the short stories "A Heart Broken" and "An Angel's Touch" by Janet Quinn.

1 comment:

Suko said...

Enjoy your new books, LuAnn!