I got some great books in my mailbox this week.
When I got home on Saturday, my son's girlfriend said with a sigh, "You got tons of stuff today. I carried it in!"
Oh, well, I'll make it up to her somehow. LOL.
Here's my list:
1. Now What? By Laura Berman Fortgang
2. Wait Until Twilight by Sang Pak
3. Dancing With Ana by Nicole Barker
4. In Bed With a Stranger by Mary Wine
5. Just Take My Heart by Mary Higgins Clark
I also won a box of 10 books from Carey at The Tome Traveller’s Weblog. The books were some she included in a huge giveaway to clear off her bookshelves. I was so excited to open the package and find such great reads. Thanks, Carey! These are the books she sent me:
1. By a Spider’s Thread by Laura Lippmann
2. Born in Death by Nora Roberts (writing as J.D. Robb)
3. Conflict of Interest by Nancy Taylor Rosenberg
4. Sizzle and Burn by Jayne Ann Krentz
5. This Christmas by Jane Green, Jennifer Coburn and Liz Ireland
6. The Language of Bees by Laurie R. King
7. Bob’s Café by Bill Thrall, Bruce McNicol and John Lynch
8. Crimes of Paris by Dorothy and Thomas Hoobler
9. Silent on the Moor by Deanna Raybourn
10. The Christmas Shoes by Donna VanLiere